Even while being very active, I grew up an overweight child. As a child I always had aspirations of being physically fit and strong like action figures and professional wrestlers. I played baseball from 4 years old up until varsity in high school.
In 2010, I began pursuing a career in public safety. The ability to protect and serve weighs heavily on one’s fitness level and was required of me from day 1. I am a proud former EMT, Law Enforcement, Tactical Experience, & Current US Army Reservist.
When I got my fitness life together, my real life got together. As I started to see success within my fitness journey, I started to see that discipline, consistency, mental health and all the other principles of fitness were the same as all the principles of success. Coaching others to maneuver through their fitness journey is my PASSION.
- Provoking positive thoughts
- Evoking passion
- Inspiring others into greatness
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Physical Therapy Assistant (US Army)
- 10+ years training
- Army Physical Readiness
- Training and rehabilitating US Army Special Forces Soldiers
- 400+ clinical hours working under a US Army Physical Therapist
- Law Enforcement Tactical Team Experience
- Former Law Enforcement Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Former Emergency Medical Technician
Natural Bodybuilding Competitor
1st Place Winner, 2017 OCB Battle Of The Unrivaled, Classic Physique, Natural Bodybuilding
1st Place Winner, 2018 OCB Battle Of The Unrivaled, Military Classic Physique, Natural Bodybuilding